Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Funny Photos

Peek-a-boo I see you. This is our favorite game to play. Here, Andrew is coming down the stairs. He is such a busy boy, he really keeps my hoppin....but he's so happy and so much fun. His smile and little laugh make me melt.
My two boys, best of friends. They love to hang out in their "lazy boy" chairs together. They are so much fun to watch and play with. (Mason 3 1/2, Andrew 1)

Andrew has already learned that the remote control is a valuable posession. What a tease.



Look at me, so BIG! One year old and walking, weighing in at 38 pounds and 30 inches tall.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big Andrew is getting! Such cute kids Jen! I love the funny things they say.

chipsgirls said...

Cute pics. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. I can't believe how big Andrew is. I put Mia on the scale here the other day and she weighed 39 lbs. One pound heavier and 4 years older. Crazy!! Thanks for your sweet card.
jo